Our Property Advice Can Help You Buy an Investment Property in Newcastle and Beyond
Owning your own home is one of the great Australian dreams. However in recent decades this dream has become harder and harder for working Australians. In particular affordability in the capital cities is getting further out of reach.
Questions many people ask are:
- How much of a deposit is enough?
- Should we rent or buy?
- Should we buy an investment property?
- What sort of loan should we get? Interest only or principle and interest? Should we take out a fixed or variable loan?
- What are the benefits of property investment?
- What are the negatives of property investment?
- Should I/we do negative gearing? What is negative gearing? Go to Borrowing to Invest to learn more.
- What would happen to our home if I lost my job or had a health condition or an accident? Go to Personal Insurance to learn more.
There are many choices but Elliot is here to help you get clear.
Senior Australians who feel their homes are too big now have the opportunity to sell…
Last week Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull announced that there would be a Royal Commission into…
The “great Australian dream” is touted as owning our own home. It is a cultural…